There is an island off the east coast of Nova Scotia, Canada, in Mahone Bay, called Oak Island. On this island there was discovered some very strange diggings or, rather, bury-ings and has been a mystery for over 200 years that is yet to be solved.
Keith Ranville has come up with a differing translation for the Oak Island flagstone from the generally accepted one. He is of native Canadian descent and has used his native background to find a message on the stone. The message concerns an island two islands to the east of Oak Island (Birch Island) which has a distinctive triangle carved into the north side of the island.
- Atlantis Rising Magazine Back Issues...
- Past issue archives and current info on Atlantis, ancient mysteries, alternative science, UFOs, free energy, Egypt and the Pyramids and many New Age topics....
242 pages found, 129 links found, 1115 score http://atlantisrising.com
- Performance and upgrades Capri.Outlaw Trail, Moon, Apollo, UFO, Satellite, Bases, Telescope...
33 pages found, 17 links found, 219 score http://www.boomslanger.com
- National UFO Center by George Filer...
- Official Website Of The Filer's Research Institute and The Filer's Files...
39 pages found, 3 links found, 260 score http://www.nationalufocenter.com
- Out of Time Radio :: UFO Radio Talk Paranormal Alien Abductions ET Ghosts Photo (News)...
- UFO Radio Talk Paranormal Alien Abductions ET Ghosts Photo...
148 pages found, 19 links found, 667 score http://www.outoftimeradio.org
- The Supernatural World :: Supernatural, Paranormal and Unexplained Phenomena...
- supernatural, paranormal, cryptozoology, ancient mysteries, history, science, space, egyptology, astronomy, unexplained phenomena, supernatural series, supernatural happenings, aliens, ufos, chupacabras, poltergeists, everything unexplained, mysteries, free forums, chat, news, religion, spiritual, psychic, conspiracy, ghosts, hauntings, ufology...
2 pages found, 22 links found, 2748 score http://www.para-normal.co.uk
- UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal on our website, newsletter and newsfeed....
- UFO Digest searches the Internet for proof of ufos and the paranormal and publishes videos, in depth interviews and insightful articles on a variety of unexplainable phenomenon. We also have regular contributors: Dennis G. Balthaser, Cristoforo Barbato, Larry W. Bryant, Peter Farley, Glenn Kimball and Dirk Vander Ploeg. ufo Digest is also home to the only ufo and paranormal newsletter published since 2000, plus the ever popular ufo Digest Newsfeed!...
353 pages found, 46 links found, 971 score http://ufodigest.com
- UFO Mystery...
- UFO Mystery UFO UFOS Aliens ET Alien Abduction Encounters Crop Circles Roswell, NM More about UFO Mystery Alien-UFOs.com UFO Mystery See UFO photographs and find information on Area 51, Roswell...
26 pages found, 6 links found, 369 score http://www.UFOMYSTERY.COM
- UFOINFO has regular news from UFO Roundup, Filer's Files, AUFORN, Oz Files. Material is archived on the site for research purposes. There is also information on UFO Sightings, Organizations, Magazines, Newsletters, Conferences, Lecturers, UFO Books, UFO Museums, Space and Astronomy News and much more." meta name="keywords" content="ufos, ufoinfo, ufo info, ufo roundup, ufo sightings, roswell, flying saucer, extraterrestial, et, extra-terrestial, aliens, alien, mars, crop circles, gray, groom lake, magonia database, ufo research, ufo news, ufo organizations, paranormal, ufo reports, unidentified flying objects, abductions, area 51, ufology, men in black" link rel="stylesheet" type="text css" href="sinorca-screen.css" media="screen" title="Sinorca (screen)" link rel="stylesheet" type="text css" href="sinorca-print.css" media="print" title UFOINFO title head body !-- NeoWORX visitor tracker ... DO NOT DELETE if you are using a NeoWORX tool -- script languag...
186 pages found, 166 links found, 631 score http://www.ufoinfo.com
- Ufopsi, the encyclopedia about UFOs and the paranormal...
- ufos, ufo hypothesis, ufo casebooks, ufo history, ufo phenomena, ufo cover up, ufo abductions, ufo contacts, parapsychology, paranormal phenomena" meta name="subject" content="ufo, ufos, ovnis, ufology, paranormal, parapsychology" meta name="author" content="firstname.lastname@example.org" meta name="owner" content="email@example.com" meta name="rating" content="general" meta name="language" content="en, it" meta name="copyright" content="ufopsi is copyright Michele Bugliaro Goggia." meta name="robots" content="index, follow" meta name="revisit-after" content="1 days" meta name="author" content="Michele Bugliaro Goggia" !-- InstanceBeginEditable name="head" -- !-- InstanceEndEditable -- head body div class="hide...
54 pages found, 57 links found, 899 score http://www.ufopsi.com
- UFOS OVER PHOENIX...
- UFOS OVER PHOENIX.COM Jeff Willes, Phoenix Arizonas first andArizonas original ufo hunter to be featuredon a new nation wide ufo TV special. More coming soon. NFO UFO VIDEO INVESTIGATION: COVERING AR...
72 pages found, 34 links found, 517 score http://ufosoverphoenix.com
More about Oak Island
A young man named Daniel McGinnis, 16, was exploring the island in 1795 and stumbled upon a strange depression in the sod beneath some oak trees. He began digging and, with the help of a couple other friends (John Smith, age 19 and Anthony Vaughan, age 16,) the three boys began using picks and shovels and having grand visions of pirate treasure. Four feet down they found a layer of flagstones not native to the area. Then ten feet further down they found a platform of oak logs closely set together, embedded in the walls of the shaft. Now being certain that they had stumbled upon a long-lost pirate's treasure trove they dug furiously. However, below the oak platform they found only more earth. At a depth of 20 feet they came across yet another oak platform, and then again, another at 30 feet. By this time the pit was so deep that the boys could not easily remove the logs. Discouraged by weeks of fruitless digging, the young treasure hunters abandoned the project. But they did not forget.
The boys never found anything of worth except more and more mysterious circumstances. They involved more people and investors and over the centuries many other individuals and companies have drilled to depths of hundreds of feet and found nothing except more materials that do not belong hundreds of feet below the earth in Nova Scotia, Canada (like a flagstone with foreign letters carved into the top, oak, coconut fiber, putty, iron, even a torn piece of parchment with the letters "v" and "i" written on it.) Certainly a world class mystery. It is very interesting and I have found much more about it here.
Now that you have some background on it, I want to bring up something new. For many years, the flagstone (stone tablet found 90 feet down in the pit) was thought to be translated into something like: "40 feet below 2 million pounds (GBP) are buried."
translation of the flagstone is this:
click for larger
version of cross section
But now, there are other ideas about this translation. Read below:
Keith Ranville has come up with
a differing translation from the generally accepted one. He is of
native Canadian descent and has used his native background to find a message
on the stone. The message concerns an island two islands to the east
of Oak Island (Birch Island) which has a distinctive triangle carved into
the north side of the island.
In an email to us, Ranville says: "the forty symbols explain about a Island two Islands east of Oak Island called Birch Island, on the north end of birch Island the impression of a triangle is there. It takes more than half of the Island. You can see the triangle
|from Google satellite (Google Earth from which we obtained these photos), the triangles that were inscribed on the stone tablet refer to the triangle on Birch Island the rest of the symbols are engineering instructions or explain what goes on in the triangle area on Birch Island there is something of great heritage value there that will interest everyone. "|
- 11 Conspiracy Theories_1
About Oak Island in Deutch_1
About Oak Island in Deutche_1
Alien Omegan Deception_1
Atlantis in Antarctica_3
Bigfoot Sasquatch Yeti_3
Captain Kidd Maps_9
Captain William Kidd_8
Classic Diving Books_1
Coin Military References_1
Contact with Extraterrestrial Intelligence_1
Critical examination of Christianity and religion_1
Crop Circle Makers_1
Das Buch der Mysterien_1
Earth Ancient Past_1
Evil crimes in the Bible_1
Explain natural history_1
Florida and Spanish Gold and Silver Bullion_1
Florida and Spanish History_1
Florida and Spanish Shipwreck Artifacts_1
Last Days Prophecy_1
Lost Treasure Online_3
Mahone Bay Nova Scotia Backpackers Hostel_1
Mahone Bay Nova Scotia Canada_3
Mahone Bay Settlers Museum Nova Scotia_1
Mistakes about Dinosaurs_1
Mistakes about mammals_1
Mistakes about prehistoric beasts_1
Mistakes about sea mosters_1
Money Pit Mystery_3
Mysteries of Ancient Egypt_1
Mysteries of Nature_1
Mysteries of Science_1
Mysteries of the paranormal_1
Mysteries of UFOs_1
New Ideas Ancient Beliefs_1
New World Order_2
Nova Scotia Oak Island Real Estate_2
Oak Island Accommodation_8
Oak Island Forum_5
Oak Island Museum Nova Scotia_1
Oak Island Mystery_5
Oak Island Resort Spa Convention Centre_6
Oak Island Tourism Society_5
Oak Island Treasure_6
OITS - Oak Island Tourism Society_5
Paul the False Apostle_1
Pirate Treasure Hunting_6
Rational and Scientific Thinking_1
Science Magick Myth History_1
Secret Knowledge of the Pirates_1
Sir Francis Bacon Society_3
Skeptic Annotated Bible_1
Skeptical Resources Book of Mormon_3
Skeptical Resources UFOs_4
Space History Article_1
Star of Bethlehem_1
Sunken Treasure Books_3
Teddy Tucker Bermuda Shipwrecks_3
The Bermuda Triangle_1
The Devils Isles_1
The Great Pesher_1
The Great Pyramid_1
The Last Days_1
UFO Phenomenon and The Bible_17
These UFO Sightings links are listed as a convenience to our visitors. If you use these links, we take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy of these third-party UFO Sightings sites.
If you would like to contribute information to this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.